February 28, 2011

Baby Tutorials...Kinda

Here are some ideas I had before I started blogging.  There isn't any detailed instructions but I think they're pretty self-explanatory.
I found these baby clogs at Target on clearance last summer but they seemed a bit plain.  I made the gathered flower with a button center and hot glued them on.  I used this kojodesigns tutorial-these girls are awesome by the way!
(p.s. aren't baby feet tiny :)


 I found these two shoes at a children's consignment store and added some rhinestones.


Really simple and super cute.  Soft headband from target, I think it was a 4 pack for $1, and a fake flower from the craft store.  Take the flower apart and get rid of the plastic divider things, then hot glue it all back together.  Glue it on the headband and your good to go.  I did fold over about an inch on some of them and stitch them just to make them snugger on her tiny head and as she grew I just took the stitches out.; I remember making these when I was HUGE pregnant not knowing my baby girl was going to still be bald at 15 months and really need these so people wouldn't call her "such a handsome little guy."

then

and now...


And a big fat welcome to all the new followers, I'm so glad to have ya'll!
Ashley

No comments: