April 26, 2011

Child's Reading Bag

Awhile ago at Joann's (with a diaper bag full of coupons) I picked up a few of the dollar tote bags in the children's craft area.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but baby girl is all about shoes and bags so I knew they would come in handy.  Fast forward to this week, I need a birthday gift on the cheap for a little friend of baby girls.  This friend L.O.V.E.S Elmo and lucky for me I found a handful of Elmo books at Target in the dollar section and scored another book from TJMaxx for a few books.  I was just going to wrap them up and be done but I had the time (meaning I didn't want to unload the dishwasher, do laundry, vaccum....) to do something more.  So I grabbed a green tote, some embroidery floss and a button and went to town.  The finished product is a personalized reading bag full of booky goodness all for about $7!

ashley

No comments: